Use Google Assistant with Smartenit products to control your lights, switches, dimmers, outlets, and thermostats.
***Pre-requisites for Action to work***
1. You must use a Smartenit.io account to enable the Action. If you did not receive an email to create this new account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you going.
2. Your gateway must have Smartenit ZBPServer software version 3 or above.
3. Your gateway must have compatible devices.
Step 1: Open the Google Home App, then click on the menu button and select home control.
Step 2: Click on the Plus button to add your devices
Step 3: Select Smartenit from the list of SmartHome providers, you will be directed to a login screen where you can link your Smartenit account. Your devices will be synced automatically
Step 4: Control your devices, for example:
· Ok Google, turn on the Bedroom Fan
· Ok Google, turn off the Living Room Lamp
· Ok Google, turn on everything in the Living Room
· Ok Google, is the Bedroom Lamp on?
· Ok Google, dim the Living Room Lights
· Ok Google, brighten the Kitchen Lights
· Ok Google, brighten the Kitchen lights to 75%
· Ok Google, dim the Living Room lights to 25%
· Ok Google, set Living Room Lamp to 50%
· Ok Google, Heat up the Bedroom thermostat
· Ok Google, Cool down the Bedroom thermostat
· Ok Google, set Bedroom thermostat to 80
· Ok Google, activate Movie scene
· Ok Google, turn on Movie scene
· Ok Google, turn off Movie scene
Please Note that devices such as Door-Locks are not yet supported by Google Assistant.
Visit Smartenit.com to learn more or if you have any questions.
4.4 Dim the lights in the master bed room