The Anova integration for Google Home makes it easier than ever to cook restaurant quality food at home. Now, you can control your cooker and even access cooking guides using only your voice.
What you need to enable and use the action:
- The Anova mobile app for Android or iOS
- An Anova account
- An Anova WI-FI Precision Cooker connected to your account
After you've enabled the service, you just have to say “Hey Google, ask Anova to start my cooker at 139 degrees.” and your cooker will start up.
Or, try saying things like:
- Hey Google, ask Anova to check the status of my cook.
- Hey Google, tell Anova to set my cooker's temperature to 145.3 degrees
You can also say "Hey Google, ask Anova for Help" to get a complete list of the current things you can do.
We're continuing to work on this action, so check back often for new features.
- Scheduled Cook
- Better command recognition
"Ask Anova for help"
"Ask Anova to cook for 15 minutes"
"Ask Anova to stop my cooker"
"Ask Anova start cooking"
"Ask Anova for examples of what you can say"