The Hyundai Blue Link Agent for Google Assistant allows Hyundai vehicle owners the ability to Remote Start set the desired interior cabin temperature, find and send points of interest to vehicle, Remote Lock/Unlock, Remote Start Charge/Stop Charge, Remote Horn & Lights and more using actions on Google Assistant enabled devices.
Note: The Blue Link Agent for Google Assistant currently supports all 2017 or later Blue Link equipped vehicles, the following 2016 vehicles: Hyundai Genesis, Azera, Tucson (Limited Trim), Sonata (SE, Sport Limited, Sport 2.0T, Limited 2.0T, Eco 1.6T), Sonata Hybrid (Limited Ultimate package), Sonata Plug-In Hybrid, Veloster (Tech package), Elantra GT (Tech package) and the following 2015 vehicles: Hyundai Genesis, Sonata with Factory-installed Navigation, Azera.
• Link to your MyHyundai account using your MyHyundai Username and Password.
• In order to access remote functions you must provide your Blue Link PIN verbally.
• It is recommended to only use this Agent in a secure and private setting. It is not recommended to use this Agent in the presence of others including children.
• An active Remote Package subscription is required to access the Hyundai Blue Link Agent for Google Assistant.
• A vehicle with factory installed Navigation and an active Guidance package is required to use Destination Send to Car feature.
• To enroll in Hyundai Blue Link visit www.hyundaiusa.com or visit your preferred Hyundai Dealer.
• For MyHyundai Account technical assistance contact: www.hyundaiusa.com/loginhelp.
• For Blue Link feature information: www.hyundaiusa.com/bluelink.