With Mercedes me for Google Home, you can access your Mercedes-Benz from the comfort of your couch. In order to effectively use Mercedes me services, you will need an active Mercedes me account and an active mbrace subscription.*
Mercedes me on Google Home allows you to:
Remotely lock the doors
Remotely start your engine**
Send an address or point of interest to your in-vehicle navigation
Manage multiple vehicles
* Select mbrace services are free for five years with any new Mercedes-Benz.
** Available on select 2016 and newer model lines. Check with dealer for details. Features subject to network coverage.
• The Mercedes me service on Google Home currently only supports users in the United States
• The Mercedes me service on Google Home will send remote service commands to your vehicle, but will not currently confirm the completion of those commands. However, in the case of remote start, you will receive a remote start status text message to the phone number that is linked to your mbrace account. If you update your phone number and vehicle name linked to mbrace, you will also be required to update your primary car in Mercedes me in order to continue receiving text messages.
• You can manage multiple vehicles within Mercedes me. However, you can only operate one car at a time via Google Home, i.e. the primary car. In order to change/update your primary car, simply say the command, "Ok Google, ask Mercedes me to update my primary car."
• For Mercedes me customer support, call +1 800-367-6372