This "action" will allow you to send text messages to anyone in the Philippines. You can invoke the action by saying "Hey, Google speak to Text Philippines"
1. This will consider any set of words after the phrase "the message is" as the text message.
2. The PHONE NUMBER needs to be any 11-digit mobile phone number and should start with "09" e.g (09191234567).
3. If it's your first time running the action, it may throw an error because the webserver needs to boot up. If that happens, just invoke the action again.
4. There may be a delay receiving the messages. Please be patient. Avoid running the action again. Rest assured that the message will be sent to the recipient as long as the required elements are met.
5. Please use this action responsibly. I want to make sure that everyone will be able to enjoy the experience and this won't be short-lived.
If everything is good, the action will confirm that the message is sent successfully and the recipient should receive the message from 'TXTPH'