Vivitar Smart Home Plus lets you control your Vivitar smart lights, outlets and power strips (Group 2 Account) by saying,
"Ok google, turn on [light name]"
"Ok google, turn off [outlet name]"
"Ok google, Turn [light name] green”
"Ok google, dim the [light name]"
"Ok google, Set [light name] to 50%”
1. Check that you set up and connected the Vivitar Smart Home Security System app and your Vivitar smart home devices (Group 2 Account).
2. If you are using a Google Assistant enabled speaker, it needs to be connected to your mobile device.
3. Open the Google Home app.
4. In the bottom right corner of the Home screen, tap Account.
5. Tap Settings.
6. Tap Assistant then tap Home Control.
7. In Home Control, at the top right tap More and then Manage accounts.
8. Search for ‘Vivitar Smart Home Plus’.
9. To sign in, enter your Vivitar Smart Home Security System app account (Group 2 account) username and password.
10. Tap ‘Link now’ and then ‘Authorize’ to link the Google Home app to your account.
You are now ready to ask your Google Assistant to control your Vivitar smart home devices.