The Emerson WIFI Ceiling Fan action allows you to use Google Home to control your Emerson WIFI ceiling fans and lights. In order to use Google’s voice activation, you must have an Emerson account with your devices connected to the Emerson WIFI Ceiling Fan app.
To use this action, select the “Enable” button in your Google Home app and log in. Next, authorize the Emerson app link provided and say, “Google, discover devices.”
Once your Emerson WIFI ceiling fan is enabled for Google Home, you will be able use voice activation for the following features:
• Set timers, schedules, light brightness, fan speed, and direction
• Group multiple fans
• Share fan control with other household members
• Customize Smart Scenes to fit your lifestyle and activate with one click
• Increase energy-efficiency using Automations to power fans based on conditions
• Use with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and IFTTT
You can use voice commands like the ones below to control your Emerson WIFI Ceiling Fan:
Hey Google, turn (on/off) “Fan Name”.
Hey Google, set “Fan Name” to speed (1-6).
Hey Google, (increase/decrease) “Fan Name”.
Hey Google, turn (on/off) “Light Name”.
Hey Google, set “Light Name” to (1-100) percent.
Hey Google, set “Light Name” to (max/minimum)
For more information on getting connected, visit myemersonfan.com/wifi-fan