Smarther thermostat allows you to manage all your Smarther connected thermostats via Google Home and Google Assistant.
To use this action, you need to have installed at least one Smarther thermostat via the Bticino Thermostat app.
Moreover, you need to allow third-party access by creating a Legrand account; to do so, follow the procedure in the Bticino Thermostat app:
- sign in to the Bticino Thermostat app on your Android or iOS device,
- open the side menu by tapping the hamburger icon on top-left corner
- select Account and then THIRD-PARTY ACCESS.
- in case you already have a Legrand account, sign in now,
- otherwise, tap Register now and follow the procedure.
With this action you can:
- set the desired temperature of all of your Smarther thermostats,
- ask for the temperature of any Smarther equipped room,
- increase or decrease the temperature,
- turn on and off the thermostat,
- create and control Groups of devices.
Ask your Assistant:
- set the LIVING ROOM to twenty degrees
- what's the temperature in the KITCHEN?
- increase the BEDROOM temperature
- turn on the KITCHEN
- set BEDROOM to Auto mode
- turn off LIVING ROOM
- set FIRST FLOOR to twenty-one
- what's the BEDROOM set to?