Need to start your car?** Forgot to lock your doors? Just ask your Google Assistant. With the available Nissan Action, you can access some of your favorite vehicle functions using only your voice.
• MY18 and newer: Armada
• MY17.5 and newer: Murano
• MY17 and newer: GT-R, Pathfinder, Rogue Sport, TITAN
• MY16 and newer: Altima, Maxima, Rogue, Sentra (excluding MY19 + MY20), TITAN XD
• MY11 and newer: LEAF (features listed below are available for MY18+ LEAF vehicles unless specifically stated for MY11+ LEAF)
Please note that feature availability also varies by model and year; not all equipped vehicles are able to access all features. If you own an INFINITI vehicle that is equipped with this feature, please link to the INFINITI Action on Google.
1. Search for the NissanConnect Services action in the Google Assistant app.
2. Click “LINK” to open the MyNISSAN Owner Portal.
3. Log into the NissanConnect Services action with your MyNISSAN username and password to link your account.
ASK GOOGLE* **
- "Hey Google, ask Nissan to start my Altima."
- "Hey Google, ask Nissan to lock the doors in my Maxima."
- "Hey Google, ask Nissan to honk the horn in my Rogue."
- "Hey Google, ask Nissan to flash the lights in my Murano."
- "Hey Google, ask Nissan to turn on Curfew Alert for my Maxima."
- "Hey Google, ask Nissan to tell me my odometer reading for my Rogue."
- "Hey Google, ask Nissan to get my distance to empty for my TITAN."
- "Hey Google, ask Nissan to get my tire pressure for my Maxima."
- "Hey Google, ask Nissan to set the temperature in my LEAF to 75 degrees." (NissanConnect EV feature)
- "Hey Google, ask Nissan to turn on climate control in my LEAF." (NissanConnect EV feature for MY11+ LEAF)
- "Hey Google, ask Nissan to charge my LEAF." (NissanConnect EV feature for MY11+ LEAF)
- "Hey Google, ask Nissan to get the battery status of my LEAF." (NissanConnect EV feature for MY11+ LEAF)
- “Hey Google, ask Nissan to set a schedule to turn on the climate control of my LEAF on Monday at 7:00 AM.” (NissanConnect EV feature for MY11+ LEAF)
- “Hey Google, ask Nissan to get my LEAF ready to leave.” (NissanConnect EV feature for MY11+ LEAF)
For a full list of what you can do with the Nissan Action on Google, please visit www.nissanusa.com/connect/features-apps/nissanconnect-services-google-assistant-action.
This action requires an active subscription to the NissanConnect Services Select package. A trial subscription is included with the purchase of a new, compatible Nissan vehicle. A security Voice PIN code is also required to use some remote features. To enroll in NissanConnect Services or reset your PIN, download the NissanConnect Services app (or NissanConnect EV app for LEAF customers) or visit owners.nissanusa.com.
For support, call +1-855-426-6628 to talk to a NissanConnect specialist. Our specialists are available Monday through Friday, 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST.
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.nissanusa.com/connect/privacy.
*Available features shown. Use feature only when safe and legal. Compatible device and service required. Subject to third party service availability. For more information see www.nissanusa.com/connect/legal.
**Availability of features/functions is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. State or local laws and regulations may apply; review local laws before using. Remote Engine Start System to be used only in accordance with laws or rules in effect in your vehicle’s location.
nissan, connect, nissanconnect, gtr, versa, titan, sentra, rogue, pathfinder, maxima, murano, armada, key, service, accessories, LEAF, horn, lights, navigation, remote, control, start, alarm, ev, unlock, maintenance, roadside, assistance, emergency, altima