Need to start your car? Forgot to lock your doors? Just ask your Google Assistant. With the NissanConnect® Services action, you can control some of your favorite vehicle functions using only your voice.
• MY18 and newer: Armada
• MY17.5 and newer: Murano
• MY17 and newer: GT-R, Pathfinder, Rogue Sport, TITAN
• MY16 and newer: Altima, Maxima, Rogue, Sentra (excluding MY19 + MY20), TITAN XD
Please note that feature availability also varies by model and year; not all equipped vehicles are able to access all features.
1. Search for the NissanConnect Services Action in the Google Assistant app.
2. Click “LINK” to open the MyNISSAN Owner Portal.
3. Log into the NissanConnect Services Action with your MyNISSAN Owner Portal username and password to link your account.
- "Hey Google, ask NissanConnect Services to connect to my Sentra."
- "Hey Google, ask NissanConnect Services to list my vehicles."
- "Hey Google, ask NissanConnect Services to lock the doors in my Maxima."
- "Hey Google, ask NissanConnect Services to honk the horn in my Rogue."
- "Hey Google, ask NissanConnect Services to flash the lights in my Murano."
- "Hey Google, ask my NissanConnect Services to start my Altima."
- "Hey Google, ask NissanConnect Services to tell my concierge to recommend a hotel near the Dallas/Fort Worth airport." (2019 Altima Edition ONE & 2020 Titan Subscribers Only)
- "Hey Google, ask NissanConnect Services to turn on Curfew Alert for my Maxima."
For a full list of what you can do with NissanConnect Services for the Google Assistant, please visit www.nissanusa.com/connect/features-apps/nissanconnect-services-google-assistant-action.
This Action requires an active subscription to NissanConnect Services. A trial subscription is included with the purchase of a new, compatible Nissan vehicle. A security PIN is also required to use some remote features. To enroll in NissanConnect Services or reset your PIN, download the NissanConnect Services app or visit owners.nissanusa.com.
For support, call +1-855-426-6628 to talk to a NissanConnect specialist. Our specialists are available Monday through Friday, 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST.
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.nissanusa.com/connect/privacy.