[Notice] As 'Zigbang' completed acquisition of 'Samsung SDS’ home IoT business, you can access all features of 'Samsung SDS Smart Home' through 'Zigbang Smart Home' now.
Through the Google Assistant linked with Zigbang Smart Home (sHome), you can view and control the range, gas valve, lighting, heating, cooling, curtains, etc.
※ The functions provided depend on the available linked devices in each RAEMIAN apartment.
In order to control the Zigbang Smart Home (sHome) using the Google Assistant, the following procedure must be followed.
1) Download the sHome App from the store or sign up for membership through the wall pad(W810)
2) Log in to the Google Home app and find Zigbang Smart Home
3) Enter Zigbang sHome account information created in step one into the Google Home app.
You can now view and control Zigbang Smart Home (sHome) with Google Assistant.
1. Check the current status of range (or gas valve) and use of close function
“OK Google, what is the status of range (or gas valve)?”, “OK Google, close the gas valve (range)”
2. Check the current status of lighting and use of on/off function
“OK Google, what is the status of the bedroom light?.”, “OK Google, turn on (off) the bedroom light”
3. Check the current status of heating/cooling and use of on/off and temperature control function.
“OK Google, what is the (location) heating (or cooling) temperature?", “OK Google, turn the (location) heating (or cooling) on (off)”, “OK Google, set the (location) heating (or cooling) to 00 degrees ”
4. Use of open and close function of curtain
“OK Google, can you open the curtain?”