Integrating FRITZ!Box Smart Home devices in Google Assistant. This action is not provided by AVM and not supported by AVM.
For more information and to connect this action with your FRITZ!Box please visit
To make this action work it is required to link your FRITZ!Box via the website mentioned above. Authentication is available via an Amazon account.
Supported are all FRITZ!Box connected Smart Plugs and Thermostats.
Following voice commands are available
- OK Google, set Thermostat to 22 degrees.
- OK Google, increase/decrease Thermostat temperature by 2 degrees
- OK Google, increase/decrease Thermostat.
- OK Google, set Thermostat to Heating/On. (Sets to Desired Temperature)
- OK Google, set Thermostat to Cooling. (Sets to Energy Saving Temperature)
- OK Google, set Thermostat to Off.
- OK Google, what is Thermostat set to?
- OK Google, what is the temperature of Thermostat?
- OK Google, turn on Smart Plug.
- OK Google, turn off Smart Plug.
Access via IPv6/ds-lite is possible.
FRITZ!OS version 6.10 or higher is required, for thermostats version 6.35 or higher is required.