Voice control your home appliances using Oakter action for Google. The action will work with OakRemote (IR Blaster), 6amp smart-plug, 16amp smart-plug, 25amp smart-box and Quadra smart-box. It can be used to voice control TV, Set-top Box, Lights, Fan, Coffee Machine, AC, Heater, Mosquito Repellent, Lamp etc.
Please use the Oakter Smart Home app (iOS or Android) to configure your Oakter devices to your home WiFi network and give them distinct names.
Oakter Smart Home devices that are compatible with this action are:
1. OakRemote (IR Blaster) : Voice control all your remote controlled devices like TV, AC, Set-Top Box, music system etc. It acts as a WiFi Universal Remote for Infrared remotes. For ACs, Change AC Mode is not supported command.
2. WiFi Smart Home Hub : Provides WiFi connectivity to Oakter Smart Home devices listed below
3. 6Amp Smart-Plug : Smartens one low powered plugged in appliance like lamp, coffee machine etc. Works with Oakter Smart Home WiFi Hub.
4. 16Amp Smart-Plug : Smartens one high powered plugged in appliance like geyser, motor etc. Works with Oakter Smart Home WiFi Hub.
5. 25Amp Smart-Box : Smartens one switch with load up to 5.5KW. Works with Oakter Smart Home WiFi Hub.
6. Quadra Smart-Box : Smartens up to four switches with each load up to 1.5 KW. Works with Oakter Smart Home WiFi Hub.
OakRemote, 6amp Smart-Plug and 16Amp Smart-Plug do not require any expert installation. You can simply plug in these devices to enable voice control using Google. It is suggested to call an electrician to install 25amp smart-box and Quadra smart-box.
Things to Note:
1. The physical switches work normally with Oakter Smart-Boxes.
2. Only one Oakter smart home hub is required in a typical home.
3. Sync your devices by saying, “Ok Google, sync my devices".
4. Smarten appliances in multiple premises (like home, office, shop etc.) using same Oakter login. Link Oakter login to your Google login to seamlessly control your home and office appliances using the same Google account for all your Echo devices, even in different premises.
There is an update, now use your Oakter app for account linking. It is another way of setting up Oakter Smart Home action and linking the Oakter account.
Perform the following actions to connect the Oakter account with Google:
1. Open the Oakter application.
2. Open any device setting option.
3. Select the option Voice Assistant.
4. Choose the tab for Google.
5. Click the "Link to Google" button.
6. Login with your Google account and allow Google to link Oakter account.
7. After a successful setup, start using the Oakter Smart Home action to control your devices.