Easily control your iMagic Living smart light with Google Assistant.
Google Assistant and iMagic Living smart light work together to help you control iMagic Living smart light easily and efficiently.
You can simply ask Google Assistant to turn on, turn off or dim the light. There is no need to go to the switch to adjust your home light, just talk to Google Assistant.
After connecting Google Assistant to your iMagic Living smart light in a few simple steps:
(1) Download our "iMagic Living" app in google play store or apple App Store;
(2) Register one iMagic Living account in our "iMagic Living" app;
(3) You need to have some iMagic Living smart lights in hand;
(4) Pair these devices in our "iMagic Living" app and change appropriate name for your devices which will be used in "iMagic Living"action;
(5) Download Google Assistant app from google play store or apple App Store;
(6) Search "iMagic Living" action from the Google Assistant app action category;
(7) Click "iMagic Living", and you will be navigated to iMagic Living login page;
(8) Input your iMagic Living account username and password, you will be redirected the success page;
(9) Now all setup is finished;
You can enjoy the voice control on your home devices like these:
"OK, google, turn on the bedroom light."
"OK, google, turn off the bedroom light."
If you have any problems when you use this action, you can contact us with email: firstname.lastname@example.org.