i-TimeTec is an app used to control mobile-based IoT devices and solutions. It connects to TimeTec IoT devices, i.e. TimeTec Smart Security, Smart Automation and Smart Access devices. Using state-of-the-art mobile technology, i-TimeTec app provides users the convenience, comfort and security at their fingertips.
i-TimeTec users do not need to experience hassles with complicated installations, and the fuss of losing credentials and dealings with unknown technical issues. Using the i-TimeTec app, users can control TimeTec smart home devices via their smartphone credential and everything will be recorded at the hardware’s side.
i-TimeTec provides users to control the IoT devices via simple taps on the app, and also via voice control using Google Assistance. Simple commands like “OK Google, turn on/off the lights” can control the i-TimeTec Smart Lighting System without the need to open the i-TimeTec app.
Before user can connect Google Assistant with their TimeTec devices, they need to follow these steps:
1. Download the "i-TimeTec" app from Google Play or App Store.
2. Sign up or sign in with an i-TimeTec account.
3. Setup the device with an "i-TimeTec" app, and the user needs to make sure they can control the device in the app.
4. Open "Google Home" app (users can download the app from Google Play/AppStore). Click "+" at the top left, select "Set up device" list option, choose "Works with Google". And then search for "TimeTec Smart Home" action and enable it by signing in with the same ID they used in the “i-TimeTec" app.
5. After the setup is finished, they can control the TimeTec Smart Home device with Google Assistant.
Here are some sample commands our users can use for controlling TimeTec Smart Home automation devices.
- To turn on or off lights: "OK Google, turn on the lights " or "OK Google, turn off the lights."
- Turn on or off lights in the living room: “Ok Google, turn on the living room lights.” Or “Ok Google, turn off the living room lights.”
- Users can also say in another way: “Ok Google, switch on the lights.” Or “Ok Google, switch off all the lights.”
- Besides commanding, users can ask and check if the lights are on/off: “Ok Google, are the lights on in the master bedroom?” or “Ok Google, are the lights off in John’s office?”
Besides, our users can use below command to control TimeTec Smart Home security devices.
- To arm/disarm security system: "OK Google, arm the security system" or "OK Google, disarm the security system"
- To arm/disarm cam: "OK Google, arm kitchen cam" or "OK Google, disarm kitchen cam"
- To arm/disarm security system at a certain room: "OK Google, arm the security system in living room" or "OK Google, disarm the security system in living room"
If you see something that's not working or you have a suggestion on the features, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This action was designed, built and is being hosted by TimeTec. For more about TimeTec, go to https://www.timeteccloud.com