Here's a Step by Step guide:
1. Download our “HomeMate Smart" app in Google Play or App Store.
2.Launch the app and register a new account
(or login if you're already registered).
3. Turn on Smart devices and connect them with “HomeMate Smart" app.
4. Important: You can rename the devices while onboarding/connecting
device. So, if you rename a smart bulb “living room light",then Google
Assistant will get that same name after getting discovered.
5. Download Google Home app from Google Play or iOS App Store and
sign in with google account.
6. Click on the settings icon present on the Home screen.
7. Scroll down and select “Works with Google” option present at the end
8. Search for HomeMate Smart on the top search option and select
9. Login with HomeMate Smart app credentials. After successful account
linking in Google Home App, you can see all the smart devices that are
connected in your HomeMate Smart app account.
10. Now all setup is done, you can use Google Assistant to control your
smart devices through voice or Google Home app.
Ask your Google Assistant:
* Ok Google, turn on light
* Ok Google, turn off light
* Ok Google, set bedroom light to red
* Ok Google, set kitchen light to 20 percent
* Ok Google, turn on plug
* Ok Google, turn off plug
* Ok Google, turn on dimmer switch
* Ok Google, turn off dimmer switch
In case you have any questions or problems connecting, please email us at email@example.com