Domus One lets you control your compatible Wi-Fi thermostats with your voice:
- "Ok Google, turn on the THERMOSTAT"
- "Hey Google, set the THERMOSTAT to heating"
- "Ok Google, raise the temperature by 1 degree"
- "Ok Google, set the THERMOSTAT to auto mode"
- "Hey Google, lower the temperature"
- "Hey Google, set the THERMOSTAT to eco mode"
To make the most out of Domus One you'll need a compatible Wi-Fi thermostat, and you need to link it to your Domus One account. The procedure for linking the thermostat is as follows:
- turn on the thermostat and make sure its Wi-Fi is on (refer to the thermostat manual)
- download from your smartphone store (Google Play or App Store) the Domus One app and launch it
- create an account (if you haven't already)
- Tap [+ Add New Thermostat]
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully, step by step
- Connect the thermostat to your home Wi-Fi network
- Tap on [+ Add New Thermostat] and select "Yes" to link the thermostat to your account through the thermostat QR code
- Give the thermostat a name and place it in a group and it will appear in your list of devices
From the Google Home app activate Domus One and login to your Domus One account. Once logged in Google Home will search for the linked devices and will find your thermostats.