Your personal security can now be controlled by you remotely, even by just using your voice, talking to Google Assistant! With the Altec Smart Cameras action you can easily control your Altec IP Cameras by commanding Google Assistant to modify your camera’s motion and/or sound detection settings and sensitivity. These modifications will be reflected also in the “Altec Lansing Smart Security System” app.
Here’s a step by step guide for setting up this Skill:
1. Download our Altec Lansing Smart Security System app from the iOS App Store or from the Google Play Store
2. Launch the app and create a new account by tapping on IP Cameras
3. Power on your Altec IP Cameras and set them up via the Altec Lansing Smart Security System app
4. Download and install the Google Home app from the Play Store and connect it to your Google Home device
5. Say "OK, Gogle. Talk to Altec Smart Cameras".