With the Action, you can use your Google voice assistant to manage your purchases and supplies. You need an account for the Pantrist app to use the voice assistant. The app is available on iOS and Android.
In this action, you can perform the following commands:
- Which lists are available?
- Change my default list to home.
- Which list do I have selected?
- Add two kilos of flour to the stock list.
- What will expire next?
- How much flour do I have left?
- Reduce the amount of flour by two.
- Delete flour from my supply list.
- What do I have in my stock?
- Add two liters of milk to my shopping list.
- Remove milk from my shopping list.
- What do I need to buy?
You can find more information at https://pantrist.com/voice-assistant?assistant=googleAssistant.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at any time via our contact form at https://pantrist.com/app#contact or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.