Lambot vacuum action let you control your lambot vacuum robot to start or stop cleaning your house.
In the following instructions for using Lambot vacuum, the phrase 'NAME' means your Lambot robot's name set in your app.
Currently the actions we support include:
1. start sweeping by saying 'start NAME'
2. pause sweeping or returning to charge by saying 'pause NAME'
3. resume sweeping or returning to charge by syaing 'resume NAME'
4. stop sweeping and go back to dock by saying 'turn off NAME', or 'dock NAME' or 'stop NAME'
5. set the suction power by saying 'set NAME's suction to [quiet, normal, default, high, full]
6. some status querying suck as 'is NAME running?', 'is NAME paused?', 'is NAME stopped?', and 'is NAME docked?', etc.