Easily control your iMagic smart home devices with Google Assistant.
Google Assistant and iMagic smart home products work together to help you control home appliance easily and efficiently.
You can simply ask Google Assistant to turn on, turn off or dim the light. There is no need to go to the switch to adjust your home light, just talk to Google Assistant.
After connecting Google Assistant to your iMagic smart home products in a few simple steps:
(1) Download our "iMagic Smart" app in google play store or apple App Store;
(2) Register one iMagic account in our "iMagic Smart" app;
(3) You need to have some iMagic smart home products in hand;
(4) Pair these devices in our "iMagic Smart" app and change appropriate name for your devices which will be used in "iMagic"action;
(5) Download Google Assistant app from google play store or apple App Store;
(6) Search "iMagic" action from the Google Assistant app action category;
(7) Click enable action of "iMagic", and you will be navigated to iMagic login page;
(8) Input your iMagic account username and password, you will be redirected the success page;
(9) Now all setup is finished;
You can enjoy the voice control on your home devices like these:
"OK, google, discover my devices."
"OK, google, turn on the bedroom light."
"OK, google, turn off the bedroom light."
If you have any problems when you use this action, you can contact us with email: firstname.lastname@example.org.