Altec Stream with Chromecast lets you stream your IP Cameras using Google Home and Chromecast or a TV with Chromecast built-in by saying,
"Ok Google, show [camera name]"
"Ok Google, stop [camera name]"
"Ok Google, what’s on [camera name]?"
"Ok Google, play [camera name] on [TV/Chromecast device name]"
1. Use the Altec Smart Security System app on your mobile device to set up and connect to your Altec IP Camera.
2. Make sure that you set up and connected your Chromecast or your TV with Chromecast built-in and Google Home. The mobile device you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
3. Open the Google Home app.
4. In the bottom right corner of the Home screen, tap Account.
5. Tap Settings.
6. Tap Assistant then tap Home Control.
7. In Home Control, at the top right tap More and then Manage accounts.
8. Search for ‘Altec Stream with Chromecast’.
9. Tap ‘Link now’ and then ‘Authorize’ to link the Google Home app to your account.
You are now ready to ask your Google Assistant to start streaming your IP Camera.