The Bosch Connected Control is a sleek, Internet-connected thermostat that offers easy all-in-one control for heating and cooling systems. It can be controlled through the Bosch Connected Control app and is compatible with most 24V HVAC equipment on the market.
The Bosch Connected Control can be installed and set up in a few easy steps. Please visit our website and review our User Guide for instructions on how to set up your device: https://www.bosch-thermotechnology.us/us/en/ocs/residential/wi-fi-thermostats-1098978-c/
Once installed and connected to the app, Bosch offers one Google Action for integrating your thermostat with Google Assistant’s voice controls. Using the Bosch Connected Control Action from your Google Home App, you can control the thermostat by saying:
1. Hi Google, turn (Device Name) off.
2. Hi Google, turn (Device Name) on.
3. Hi Google, Increase (Device Name) by __ degrees.
4. Hi Google, Decrease (Device Name) by __ degrees.
5. Ok Google, Set (Device Name) to __ degrees.
6. Ok Google, what is the (Device Name) set to.
7. Ok Google, what is the temperature of the (Device Name)
The Device Name is the name assigned to your device in the BCC app. You can check the device name by opening the BCC app and reading the name displayed on the main menu of selectable devices.