About us: http://www.iridiummobile.net/
The skill helps to control iRidium projects with Google Home.
The skill works only with iRidium lite for now. iRidium pro support will be added soon.
Supported types: scene (they are called "Macro" in i3 lite app), light and thermostat.
How it works with i3 lite:
1. Upload a project with your devices onto iRidium cloud (if you already have your project on the cloud you can skip the step).
2. Go to http://www.iridiummobile.net/my-account/services/, authorize and select your project. You will need the secret key to setup Google Home module.
3. Add the "Gate for Google Home" module to the project and enter the secret key.
4. Upload the project to iRidium server.
5. Go to home control section in Google Home app and select "iRidium" in device list (on the step you need to have Google Home app installed and configured).
6. Authorize, select the project and press the "Link project" button.
7. Devices are ready and can be controlled with Google Home.