Voice Assistant for Jira, designed for everyone who deals with creating and managing tasks every day!
Now you have the ability to create issues remotely and control the workflow efficiently!
All you need is to say “Talk to Jiva manager” to Google Assistant and the add-on will follow you to the next steps for the action you need.
Here’s a list of available features you can use:
- Create an issue
- Get Closed issues reports
- Monitor New issues reports
How to start using JIVA: Voice Assistant for Jira?
Easily! You need to:
1. Install the app to your Jira from Atlassian Marketplace;
2. Open Google Assistant;
3. Say or type "Talk to Jiva Manager";
4. Select the action you need.
*For the first entrance, you should link your Jira with Jiva by simple authorization.
For frequently asked questions, see:
If you have any additional questions, please, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org