You can listen to [Today's Schedule] or [Tomorrow's Schedule] from your TimeTree calendars.
Google Assistant to summarize your schedule at the start of your day!
- Listen to today's schedule
Here is your schedule for today from this time onward,
[You have 3 events today. From 10:00, xxxxx... ]
- Listen to tomorrow's schedule
Here is your schedule for tomorrow.
[You have 3 events tomorrow. From 10:00 xxxxx... ]
- Calendar Settings
- Connected to only one TimeTree calendar.
- By default, the first calendar of your list of calendars from the TimeTree app is set to be the calendar that will by connected to Google Assistant.
- Changing the Connected Calendar
- To change the connected calendar from Google Assistant, say, [Ok Google, connect to my 'n'th calendar].
- Confirm the Change
- In case you wish to check which calendar TimeTree is connected to, say, [Ok Google, which calendar am I connected to?].
We await your feedback on using TimeTree for Google Assistant!
↓Please leave us your feedback from the form below↓