With the LogicMachine Action and Google Assistant, you can now control your devices by voice commands or through the Google Home app. Once you have your Google Home set in your Logic Machine controller, follow the steps below to link it to your Google account and you will be able to control your selected devices.
Currently Supported devices are Switch, Light, Thermostat, Window, Air freshener, Air purifier, Awning, Blinds, Boiler, Curtain, Drawer, Dryer, Freezer, Door, Garage doors, Gate, Heater, Humidifier, Kettle, Lock, Outlet, Pergola, Radiator, Refrigerator, Shutters, Vacuum, Valve and Water heater.
1. Install and configure Google Home app on Logic Machine.
2. Visit remote.logicmachine.net to register a cloud account
3. Create a network and copy the connection string.
4. Open LogicMachine Cloud app, enable connection, paste the string and save.
5. Sync each time change was made in Google Home app in Logic Machine.
6. Link the LogicMachine Action in the Google Home App, and log in with the same credentials of remote.logicmachine.net.
For more information, please visit our forum https://forum.logicmachine.net/