The Izy line allows you to activate or program lighting, appliances, curtains and gates, and to control accesses with locks and video intercoms intelligently. Just a tap on the app, or a request to Google's voice assistant. To connect your light to Google Assistant, just follow these steps:
(1) Download the “Izy Smart” application, present in both application stores.
(2) Create your in-app account.
(3) Have your Smart light installed or on hand.
(4) Configure the light in the Izy Smart application and choose an appropriate name, as the application will be mentioned in voice commands.
(5) Download the Google Assistant app from your app store.
(6) Configure your voice / speaker in the app.
(7) Look for Izy Smart in the list of linked services on the Google Assistant app.
(8) Enable the Izy Smart action. You will be directed to a Login page.
(9) Open "Izy Smart" App, click More Service, choose "Google Assistant". Link with Verification Code, copy the Code, put code into the login page；
(10) Ready! Your application is linked to Google Assistant.
Take the opportunity to control your Smart light by voice commands, such as:
"Ok Google, turn on light."
"Ok Google, turn off light."
"Ok Google, set light brightness to 20%."
"Ok Google, set light to red."