Control your Watts Home devices with your voice and routines. To connect your compatible Watts Home devices to Google Home, please do the following:
1. Open the Google Home mobile app
2. Tap “+”
3. Tap “Set up device”
4. Select "Works with Google”
5. Search for “Watts Home”
6. Link your account using your Watts Home credentials
Watts Home devices that are currently supported by this Google Action:
• ConnectPlus® Thermostat
Phrases to try:
• “Hey Google, set Kitchen to Heat/Off/Eco mode.”
• “Hey Google, turn up the Bathroom.”
• “Hey Google, set the Kitchen to 85.”
• “Hey Google, it’s cold in here.”
To use these commands, you need to specify which device to use by name. You can define these names by doing either of the following methods:
1. Use the device name(s) you currently set up – these are the names of your devices currently displayed in the Watts Home app. You can change the name of a device at any time from within the Watts Home app.
2. Create a Google Home group, like Kitchen or Upstairs, and add the device to the group.
Using the name of your device/group, you can say any of the following: “Hey Google, make the Kitchen cooler”, or “Hey Google, set Upstairs temperature to 75”.