1. Ensure that the Smatrix Pulse control system is completely installed and commissioned.
2. The Communications Module must be installed on the network and cloud enabled (available for remote access).
3. Install the Smatrix Pulse APP on the smart phone and setup the remote access account.
4. Thermostats must be named in the Smatrix Pulse APP Room Settings > Room Name. Select from pulldown for all thermostats!
5. Ensure that Google Assistant/Google Home is setup and operating.
Adding Smatrix Pulse Action to Google Home:
1. Open the Google Assistant App and search for Smatrix Pulse.
3. Select Smatrix Pulse from the list.
4. Tap Link.
5. Give your Smatrix account username and password on the activation page to link your Google Assistant profile and your Smatrix device.
Once the Smatrix Pulse Action has been added, try the action with:
1. Say ‘Ok Google, ask Smatrix Pulse for Help’
2. Google Assistant will say ‘Welcome to Smatrix Pulse by Uponor! Be sure your Smatrix device is set up and your account is linked before using the Smatrix Pulse action. Once setup, you can ask me for the status of a room. Or ask me for the temperature of a room. Or, if you’d like you can ask me to make a room hotter. Or ask me to make a room colder. I also understand directions like increase, decrease, up, and down. You can also ask me to change the system mode between Home and Away. Or you can ask me what the mode is set to. What would you like me to do?’
3. Say ‘Ok Google, Cancel’.