Interact with your ELESION-compatible products, such as LED lights, cameras, air conditioners and much more simply by voice command. To do this, activate Google Action in the ELESION app and link it to your ELESION account.
How to connect your ELESION devices:
1. Locate the ELESION app in the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iOS) and install it on your mobile device.
2. Register an ELESION account within the app.
3. Make sure your ELESION-compatible devices are turned on and available.
4. Set up your devices in the app and change the device name if necessary.
5. Locate the Google Home app on the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS) and install it on your mobile device.
6. Connect your language assistant to Google Home.
7. Search for ELESION Google Action in Google Home Services.
8. Enable ELESION Google Action and link it to your ELESION account.
9. Say "OK Google, sync my devices"
10. After successful setup, test whether your devices can be controlled by voice command.
Examples of ELESION Google Action
"OK Google, turn on the light"
"OK Google, dim the light"
"OK Google, turn off the light"
"OK Google, turn on humidifiers"
"OK Google, turn off humidifiers"