The myBuick action is the best way to remotely connect to your Buick vehicle using only your voice. The myBuick action is available for Model Year 2011 and newer Buick vehicles. All you need to get started is an Google Assistant device, a select connected vehicle service plan and your Buick Owner Center credentials.
The myBuick action allows you to:
• Remotely start and stop your vehicle’s engine
• Remotely lock and unlock your vehicle’s doors
• Manage your household’s other eligible Chevrolet , Cadillac, Buick and GMC vehicles
To use the myBuick action:
• Enable the myBuick action
• Log in to your Buick Owner Center account within the Google Assistant mobile app using your Buick Owner Center username and password
• Set a PIN to help protect access to certain features when using the action
After linking your Owner Center account to the myBuick action, you can give your vehicle commands or ask questions, such as:
"Hey Google, ask Buick to start my car."
“Hey Google, ask Buick to stop my car."
“Hey Google, ask Buick to lock my car.”
“Hey Google, ask Buick to unlock my car.”
“Hey Google, ask Buick what vehicles are on my account?”
Disclaimers and Notes:
• USA and Canada only
• Cannot support multiple “same vehicle” accounts (i.e. two Chevy Equinoxes)
• Service availability, features, and functionality are subject to limitations and vary by vehicle and the plan you are enrolled in
• For customer support with this action, please call Onstar at +1-877-426-1299.