The myChevrolet action is the best way to remotely connect to your Chevrolet vehicle using only your voice. The myChevrolet action is available for Model Year 2011 and newer Chevrolet vehicles. All you need to get started is an Google Assistant device, a select connected vehicle service plan and your Chevrolet Owner Center credentials.
The myChevrolet action allows you to:
• Remotely start and stop your vehicle’s engine
• Remotely lock and unlock your vehicle’s doors
• Manage your household’s other eligible Chevrolet , Cadillac, Buick and GMC vehicles
To use the myChevrolet action:
• Enable the myChevrolet action
• Log in to your Chevrolet Owner Center account within the Google Assistant mobile app using your Chevrolet Owner Center username and password
• Set a PIN to help protect access to certain features when using the action
After linking your Owner Center account to the myChevrolet action, you can give your vehicle commands or ask questions, such as:
"Hey Google, ask Chevrolet to start my car."
“Hey Google, ask Chevrolet to stop my car."
“Hey Google, ask Chevrolet to lock my car.”
“Hey Google, ask Chevrolet to unlock my car.”
“Hey Google, ask Chevrolet what vehicles are on my account?”
Disclaimers and Notes:
• USA and Canada only
• Cannot support multiple “same vehicle” accounts (i.e. two Chevy Equinoxes)
• Service availability, features, and functionality are subject to limitations and vary by vehicle and the plan you are enrolled in
• For customer support with this action, please call Onstar at +1-877-426-1299.