You can access various functions of Bosch Smart Home products very easily using voice commands in conjunction with Google’s intelligent speech recognition.
The following devices and functions are supported:
- Smart plugs
- Light control units
- Shutter control unit
- Light/shutter control II units
- Radiator thermostats
- Door/window contacts
- Scenarios (scenarios that control the cameras, the alarm system or kitchen appliances are not supported for safety reasons.)
- Alarm system (Deactivating the alarm system is not permitted for security reasons.)
For activation, complete the following steps in the order described:
- Ensure that the “Remote access” function is activated under “More” > “System” > “Remote access”.
- Open the Bosch Smart Home app and mirror your Bosch Smart Home system in the Smart Home Cloud under “More” > “Partners” > “Smart Home Cloud”.
- The Bosch Smart Home Cloud must be activated with the same SingleKey ID (email address) which was used to activate the Google Action.
- Activate the new “Bosch Smart Home” Google Action in the Google Home app
If you have questions or comments, browse our German-language community or ask your questions there https://community.bosch-smarthome.com/ or simply write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org