Before you can connect Google Assistant with your Xiaomi devices, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download the "Mi Home" app from Google Play or App Store.
2. Sign up or sign in with your Mi account.
3. Setup the device with your "Mi Home" app, and make sure you can control it in the app.
4. Open the Google Assistant app, search the "Mi Home" action and enable it by signing in with the same ID you used in the "Mi Home" app.
5. After the setup is finished, you can control the device with Google Assistant.
Here are some sample commands you can use for controlling the devices.
- Discover smart home devices: "Hey Google, discover my devices."
- Turn on or off lights: "Hey Google, turn on the lights" or "Hey google, turn off the living room lights."
- Change the brightness of lights: "Hey Google, dim the lights."
- Change the color of lights: "Hey Google, set the living room lights to red."
- Change the color temperature of lights: "Hey Google, set the lights to warm white."
- Turn switch on or off: "Hey Google, turn on or turn off <device name>."
- Control robot vacuum: "Hey Google, start the robot vacuum."
- Control air purifier: "Hey Google, set air purifier to 50 percent."