Once you’ve connected your Gateway to your motorized Z-Wave shades, use Motorized Shade Control to operate your motorized shades with Google’s voice assistant.
You can ask Google to raise or lower your shades in a certain room, using the "turn on" and "turn off" commands, or set them to a specified level.
1. Complete your Google Home speaker setup
2. From the Google Home app go to 'Home Control' option from the main menu
3. Press the plus button from the bottom right corner to add a new device
4. Type in and search 'Motorized Shade Control'
5. Select 'Motorized Shade Control'
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to log in with your credentials and set up the list of shades that you want to control with your Google Home speaker.