With the Baxi thermostat Action, you can now interact with your Baxi thermostat by voice.
1. You can set a desired temperature
2. You can increase or decrease the temperature
3. You can request the current temperature of the room
4. You can request the current set temperature
1. A Google account
2. A Smartphone that is linked to a Google account
3. An Baxi account
4. Make sure you have updated your Baxi to the latest software version.
5. Google Home App
6. (Optional) A Google Home or a Google Home Mini
Connect Baxi to Google Home
1. Go to the Google Home App
2. Select your google account
3. On the home screen select 'Add' and 'Set up device'.
4. Located below the title “Works with Google”, Select “Have something already set up”
5. Search for 'Baxi thermostat' and select it
6. You will be redirected to the Baxi thermostat portal
7. Log in with your Baxi account
8. After confirming that the connection has been established, select 'back to Google Home'
9. In the Google Home app you will find the Baxi thermostat below 'connected devices'
10. Select the Baxi icon.
11. You will then see the temperature of the Baxi thermostat.
12. All set, you can now interact with your Baxi thermostat via Google voice assistant on your Google home.