You can efficiently control your Panasonic audio system without the remote control.
With the Panasonic Audio action and Google Assistant, you can now more efficiently control your Panasonic audio system without the remote control.
Say like these commands and you can control your audio system:
-Power On/Off "Ok Google, ask Panasonic Audio to turn on/off"
-Playback operation "Ok Google, ask Panasonic Audio to play/stop/skip "
To get started, you have to link your Panasonic ID and register your Panasonic audio system to control.
Here's step by step starting guide:
(1) If your audio system is not connected to the internet, configure a network connection; Please follow these steps.
(1a) Power on the unit.
(1b) Press [SELECTOR] repeatedly to select “NETWORK”.
(1c) Download the "Google Home" app from the Google Play or iOS App Store and follow the instructions given by the app.
(2) Say "Talk to Panasonic Audio" to your Google Assistant device and you'll be asked to link your account from the "Google Home" app. Open the app and you'll see a card for account linking eventually. If you don't see the card, update the information by pulling down the screen.
(3) Click "LINK" and you'll be navigated to a login page.
(4) Register a new account (or login if you're already registered).
(5) After login, the URL for the device registration screen will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
(6) Download Panasonic Music Control App from Google Play or iOS App Store.
Open Panasonic Music Control App and select the Speaker Settings from the Settings menu.
(7) Select the speaker name.
(8) Scroll to below of the screen to select “Register Panasonic ID”.
(10) Input your Panasonic ID and password, and tap on “Login”, you'll be redirected to the success page.
(11) Now the setup is finished. You can interact with the action using the commands described above.
Currently this action supports the Panasonic audio system. Please visit the following website to confirm which players are compatible with this action.