VSmart TV makes it easy to control your “Works with Google Assistant” featured TV. With the VSmart TV action, you can turn on/off, change channels, volume up/down, mute/unmute, tune to a channel by channel number or name and launch on apps on your TV by using your voice.
Please ensure you have below conditions to be able to configure and use this action;
- Network Connection on your TV
- “Works with Google Assistant” menu on your TV
To enable and use this action complete the following steps:
1. Press “Menu/ Home” button of your TV remote control.
On the TV menu;
2. Select “Settings” > “System” > “Works with Google Assistant”
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to link the TV to your Google Home Account.
Now you can control your TV by voice.
Just say, “OK Google”, then below commands:
“Turn on TV.”
“Turn off TV.”
“Change channel to 3 on TV.”
“Change channel to on TV.”
“Channel up on TV.”
“Channel down on TV.”
“Launch YouTube on TV.”
“Launch Netflix on TV.”
“Turn the volume down on TV by 20.”
“Switch input to HDMI 1 on TV.”
“OK, Google, play on TV.”
“OK, Google, pause on TV.”