iRidium assistant help you to control your smart home devices with Google Home
i3pro (in the beta)
Device types that can be controlled: Dimmer, Relay, Light
How to use in i3KNX app:
1. Sign up in the i3 KNX app and create a new project.
2. Choose a mode to work with a voice assistant.
3. Add Google home device in the configurator. Name it.
4. Choose devices to control and add voice control to them.
5. Start the project and make it public.
6. Install and start the app of Google assistant and Google Home.
7. Go to the home automation section in the settings of the Google assistant app and select "iRidium assistant" in device list
8. Press "Enable to use"
9. Login with your login and password of iRidium user in the window that appears.
10. Choose the name of a project and press the Link button.
11. Enter the device name from step 3 for coupling.
12. Do Discover Device.