Control your smart devices through PlusMinus Action via your voice.
PlusMinus offers the most comprehensive voice controlled smart home experience with Google Home. Control your home lighting and other devices hands free. Just say it, PlusMinus will obey.
Here’s a step by step guide:
(1). Download our " PlusMinus" app in Google Play or iOS App Store;
(2). Launch the app and register a new account (or login if you’re already registered);
(3). Turn on PlusMinus devices and connect them with “ PlusMinus” app;
(4). IMPORTANT: You can rename the devices with PlusMinus App. So if you rename a smart bulb “Livingroom Light”, then Google Home devices will get that same name after discovered the devices in Step 9;
(5). Download Google Home app from Amazon Market, Google Play or iOS App Store, and connect your Google Hoem devices with "Google Home" app;
(6). Search the Google actions directory for " PlusMinus";
(7). Input your 'PlusMinus' app account username, password, then click 'link';
(8). Relaunch Google Home app and your PlusMinus devices should be in the smart devices in the Google Home app;
(9). Now all setup is done. Try talk to Google Home to control your devices.
Here are the voice commands PlusMinus has:
* OK Google, turn on my livingroom light
* OK Google, turn off my livingroom light
* OK Google, dim my livingroom light
* OK Google, brighten my livingroom light
* OK Google, set the livingroom light to 20 percent
* OK Google, set bedroom light to green.
* OK Google, set bedroom light to cool white.
* OK Google, turn on my plug
* OK Google, turn off my plug