For example, simply ask your assistant to change the temperature, switch the lighting on / off or dim it.
Enable devices / scenes for voice control *:
The HomePilot® does not release any devices / scenes for control via Google Assistant. This gives you the option of excluding third-party control or operation of safety-critical devices.
Devices / scenes can be released manually via the device or scene settings in the voice control area.
• To do this, open the web interface of your HomePilot®
• Select the device / scene to be controlled in the configuration
• Check the box next to "Google Assistant"
The following device types are supported:
• Switches / plugs
• Lights with colors / color temperatures
In addition, scenes that can be executed manually can be executed.
• You need a WR Connect account and the HomePilot® to be controlled must be accessible via WR Connect
• Completely set up Google Home device or the Google Assistant on your smartphone / tablet
• The following applies to HomePilot® versions < 5.x: To transfer devices / scenes to the Google Assistant, add the text "(Google)" anywhere in the device / scene description - done.
In order to use the RADEMACHER HomePilot® Assistant App, it is necessary that the data of the approved devices are transmitted to Google in encrypted form and saved there.