You can use App to control smart home light by voice.
Download the "Roximo IoT" App via GooglePlay or iOS AppStore, create an account (or log in to existing one).
Add smart light to the "Roximo IoT" app and give them names that are convenient for you, for example, "Сhandelier" for the "Living room" room. At this name that Google Home will identify your smart light.
In the "Google Home" app, click Add (+), "Set up device", "Works with Google" (or from the Google Assistant setting: Devices, Add a device, Link a device), in the "Home control" list find "Roximo IoT" and enter your Roximo account details.
Choose a home location for smart light.
The setup is complete.
* Ok Google, turn on kitchen light
* Ok Google, turn off kitchen light
* Ok Google, dim livingroom light
* Ok Google, brighten livingroom light
* Ok Google, set the livingroom light to 20 percent
* Ok Google, set bedroom light to Blue