The Presence Pro smart home action allows you to monitor and control your Smart Home with the power of your voice. You can send commands that control your plugs, lights and thermostats.
This Presence Pro action is optimized for use with your smart home and allows you to control connected devices simply by saying "Okay Google, turn on the lights".
Before you begin:
You will need a Presence Pro account. Visit http://presencepro.com to find out more about our free service. Once you've created your account, you can enable this action. You will need to log into your Presence Pro account to link it to your Google Assistant.
To get started:
You will need to have a Presence Pro Security Pack and any of the following supported smart home devices from our online store:
- Presence Pro Smart Bulb
- Presence Pro Smart Plug
- Presence Pro Gateway
- Presence Pro Thermostat
Visit http://presencepro.com/store/ for more information.
After you have set up your environment, you can begin controlling all of your connected devices. Here's some things you can say:
- "Okay Google, turn [on / off] [smart home device / room name]."
- "Okay Google, set [smart home device / room name] to [##]%."
- "Okay Google, [brighten / dim] [smart home device / room name]."
- "Okay Google, set [smart home device / room name] temperature to [##] degrees."
- "Okay Google, [increase / decrease] the [smart home device / room name] temperature."
For more information on using Google Home, visit https://support.google.com/googlehome/topic/7029100