If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
atomi offers the most comprehensive voice controlled smart home experience with Google Home. Control your home lighting and other devices hands free. Just say it, and atomi devices will obey.
Here's a step by step guide:
(1). Download the atomi smart app in Google Play or iOS App Store;
(2). Launch the app and register a new account (or log in if you're already registered);
(3). Turn on your atomi devices and connect them with the atomi smart app;
(4). IMPORTANT: You can rename the devices with the atomi smart app. So if you rename a smart bulb ""Livingroom Light"", then Google Home will get that same name after it discovered the devices in Step 9;
(5). Download Google Home app from Google Play or iOS App Store
(6). Search the Google Actions directory for atomi smart app;
(7). Click Enable action of atomi smart app, then input your account username, password and region on the linking page;
(8). Talk to Google Home ""Hey Google, discover devices"" Wait until Google Home says ""Discover is completed"";
(9). Now all setup is done. Try talk to Google Home to control your devices.
Here are the voice commands atomi smart app has:
* Hey Google, turn on my living room light
* Hey Google, turn off my living room light
* Hey Google, dim my living room light
* Hey Google, brighten my living room light
* Hey Google, set the living room light to 20 percent
* Hey Google, set bedroom light to green.
* Hey Google, set bedroom light to cool white.
* Hey Google, turn on my plug
* Hey Google, turn off my plug