Welcome to the SPC IoT Smart Home!
SPC Smart Home is a wide range of connected smart devices for your home. Control them from anywhere using a single app, SPC IoT, and make them interact with each other.
This new range of devices gives your home all the advantages of the Internet of things in a simple and accessible way. Connected homes in a connected world, forget about complicated installs and simplify your life in areas like security, comfort, as well as time and resource management.
Now, with Google's SPC IoT action, you can use the SPC IoT app with Google to manage all your devices in the SPC IoT range. To get started, press the "Set up device" in the Google Home App to link your SPC IoT account.After installation, enjoy the advantages of Google voice commands and control your Smart devices.
-Ok Google, turn on the living room lights
-Ok Google, dim the kitchen light
-Ok Google, turn up the volume on the television
-Ok Google, turn on the robot vacuum cleaner
-Ok Google, turn on the fan in the room
The possibilities are endless!
-Step-by-step guide for installing the Google action:
1. Download the SPC IoT application from Google Play or the iOS App Store, open it and log in.
2. Turn on the SPC Smart Home devices and synchronise them with the SPC IoT application.
3. You can rename your SPC IoT devices using the application. For example, if you rename a smart bulb "Living-room Light", then Google will learn the new name after searching for devices in "Step 9".
4. Download the Google Home app from the Play Store or the iOS App Store, and connect your Google device to the Home app. Then find "SPC IoT" in Google Home's action store.
5. Activate the "SPC IoT" action, then introduce the account user name, the password and the region on the linking page.
6 Say "OK Google, syncronise devices" to the Google device. Wait until Google confirms that it's found the devices. It is now set up.
If you have installation questions, visit our new website's support area.