Enhance your Smart Home experience with Google and TECKIN's products.
If you own an google hub, you can ask google hub to display the live view from your TECKIN Camera.
Follow the steps here to connect your TECKIN account to Google:
1. Download the "TECKIN" app from the app store;
2. Register a TECKIN account to add your devices;
3. Configure your devices and name the devices;
4. Download the "Google Home" or "Google Assistant" app from the app store;
5. Configure Google hub in the "Google home" or "Assistant" app;
6. Add devices to search for "TECKIN CAM" from the category in the "Google Home" or "Assistant" app;
7. Enable "TECKIN CAM" action, and you'll be navigated to TECKIN's login page;
8. Log into your TECKIN account and authorize google to finish.
Once the "TECKIN CAM" action is linked, simply ask Google to control your TECKIN devices by their names. For example:
“Ok Google, show (name of device) on kitchen display"
“Ok Google, stream (name of device) to kitchen display"
“Ok Google, stop"
If you experience any problems while using this action, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org