Thanks to ZenVoice your KNX smarthome is integrated with Google voice assistant. If you have a KNX installation you can now enjoy this functionality that will make your home smarter. Zennio’s control interface is as intuitive as having a Z70 touch panel or a similar device that interfaces your KNX installation with your Google assistant. Don’t forget to say: Ok Google, thank Zennio for making my life easier!
1. A KNX installation, having at least a Z70 touch panel or a similar device with at least one on/off light control.
2. Zennio Remote mobile app installed.
3. Register in Zennio Remote mobile app.
4. Pair your Z70 touch panel or similar device with Zennio Remote mobile app.
5. Set the desired controls of your Z70 touch panel or similar device as Google controllable devices at ZenVoice website: https://zenvoice.zennioapps.com/. You can use ZenVoice to control lights, dimmable lights, blinds, thermostats, switchs, to check temperature sensors or activate scenes.
- Search for the google action ZenVoice in the Google Home app.
- Enter your Zennio account (obtained in requirement 3) in the view that will appear later.
- Once you access, you can start detecting devices of your Z70 touch panel or similar device in the Google Home app.
To use the service, you need names set for your devices. There are two ways to define these names:
- Use the names you previously configured in the ZenVoice web app (requirement 5).
- or create a room in Google Home, such as Bedroom or Living Room, and add the device to the room. More info: [https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9159862?hl=en#zippy=%2Ccrear-y-gestionar-habitaciones%2Casignar-dispositivos-a-una-habitaci%C3%B3n]
Assuming your device names are: Light, Switch, Blinds, Dimmer, Thermostat, Thermostat AC, Temperature Sensor, or you have configured a scene called Scene. You can control them saying phrases like:
"Ok Google, turn on the Light"
"Ok Google, turn off the Light"
"Ok Google, turn on the Switch”
"Ok Google, turn off the Switch"
"Ok Google, close the Blinds”
"Ok Google, open the Blinds"
"Ok Google, open the Blinds to 70 percent"
"Ok Google, close the Blinds to 20 percent"
"Ok Google, turn on the Dimmer"
"Ok Google, turn off the Dimmer"
"Ok Google, set Dimmer to 50%”
"Ok Google, set the Thermostat to 30 degrees"
"Ok Google, set the Thermostat AC to 20 degrees"
"Ok Google, tell me the temperature of Temperature sensor”
"Ok Google, activate Scene”
If you have any question, please visit: https://www.zennio.com/faqs-zenvoice-en
or write to Zennio support mail address: email@example.com
More general info about connecting smart home devices to Google Home at: [https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9893532?hl=en&ref_topic=7029100]