D-Link Wi-Fi now let you control your home network with the power of your voice. It's now possible to manage your home Wi-Fi without lifting a finger.
- Enable or disable your Guest Wi-Fi quickly when you throw your next party.
- Obtain your guest network name and password immediately, whenever you need it.
- Reboot your router without having to push any buttons.
- Carry out a firmware upgrade to ensure you have the latest features.
Before you begin, you will need:
- A Google Assistant-supported D-Link Router.
- The D-Link Wi-Fi app installed on your mobile device with a registered D-Link account.
This action supports following products:
- COVR-2200/COVR-2202 v1.01 or later
- DIR-2680 v1.00 or later