The action doesn't support: YL1, YL5, YL1S, YL2S, YT1, YB1, iBox1, iBox2. If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com
Here's a step by step guide:
1.Download our "Mi-Light Smart" app in Google Play or iOS App Store;
2.Launch the app and register a new account(or log in if you're already registered);
3.Turn on smart devices and connect them with "Mi-Light Smart" app;
4.IMPORTANT: You can rename the devices with "Mi-Light Smart" app. So if you rename a smart bulb as "bedroom", then "Google Home" will get that same name after discovered the devices;
5.Download "Google Home" app from Google Play or iOS App Store. And configure "Google Home" device.
6.Open the Google Home app. On the Home tab, tap the "Add" quick action .
7.Tap Set up a device. Tap "Have something already set up? " Then Select "Mi Light Smart" in the list.
8.Input your "Mi-Light Smart" app account and password and region on the linking page; then tap "Link Now" to link your account.
9.Now you can control your smart device with "Google Home". With the "bedroom" as an example, the supported commands include:
* Ok Google, turn on my bedroom light
* Ok Google, turn off my bedroom light
* Ok Google, dim my bedroom light
* Ok Google, brighten my bedroom light
* Ok Google, set the bedroom light to 20 percent
* Ok Google, set bedroom light to green
* Ok Google, set bedroom light to red
* Ok Google, set bedroom light to cool white