With the Yale View Action you can control your Yale Wi-Fi cameras using the Google Home Hub or any device with a screen.
To get started, set up a new device in the Google Home app, search and select Yale View to link your Yale View app account and discover your cameras.
After linking your Yale View app account and discovering your Yale cameras in Google Home, you can start streaming live video to your Google device. To see the live stream from your Yale camera on the device, just say commands like:
- "Ok Google, show me the front door camera"
Compatible Yale Cameras (only Yale Wifi cameras are compatible with this Action. CCTV systems are not supported):
- Yale Outdoor Wi-Fi Camera (SV-DB4MX-B, SV-DB4MX-B_EU)
- Yale Indoor Wi-Fi Camera (SV-DFFI-W; SV-DF7I-W, SV-DFFI-W_EU; SV-DF7I-W_EU)
- Yale All-in-One Outdoor Camera (SV-DAFX-W, SV-DAFX-W_EU)
- Indoor Wi-Fi Camera - Full HD (SV-DFFX-B, SV-DFFX-B_EU)
- Front Door Wi-Fi Camera - Light & Siren (SV-DAFX-B, SV-DAFX-B_EU, SV-DAFX-W, SV-DAFX-W_EU)
- Outdoor Pro Wi-Fi Camera - 4MP ( SV-DB4MX-B V2)
- Indoor Wi-Fi Camera - Pan & Tilt (SV-DPFX-B, SV-DPFX-B_EU)